Florida Home Inspector # HI8898
Copyright 2018 • 4M Inspections Corp • Michael Morales • 561-909-8877 • Michael@4minspections.com
Michael Morales, CPI
Certified Professional Inspector®
4M Inspections Corp. provides services in the following areas:
Florida Counties: Indian River, St. Lucie, Martin, Okeechobee, Glades, Hendry, Palm Beach, Broward & Dade
As a Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)® trained by the International Association of Certified Home Inspect(InterNACHI), and "Inspection 21" of NJ, I represent the most highly qualified inspectors in the industry. I am required to keep up with continuing education and training courses by InterNACHI, and ASHI, which all have been awarded hundreds of approvals and accreditation's by the state and government agencies that I am licensed in. I adhere to a comprehensive Standards of Practice, and abide by a strict Code of Ethics, which puts my clients first.
I have been a home inspector for over eight years, and in residential and commercial construction for over 30 years, I have been in the Carpenters Union for 10 years and an owner of a construction company in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania for over nine years. I know homes inside and out, so I can spot problems with materials, installation and workmanship that other inspectors might miss. My years of experience, and training show in my high-quality, and informative reports.
As a Certified Professional Inspector®, I’m committed to providing the outstanding service you expect, and by arming you with the knowledge you need to make an informed home-buying decision for you and your family.
My experience in the construction industry includes:
Residential Construction: new homes, remodeling, renovations, and home improvements.
Commercial Construction: schools, hospitals, sports arenas, shopping centers, stores, and warehouses.
• I am a graduate of “Inspection 21”
• I have completed a 140 training course
• I have completed 40 hours of field training
• I have passed the National Home Inspectors PSI exam
• I have passed the InterNACHI Home Inspectors Exam
• I have passed the Eastern Regional Radon Training Center Exam (ERRTC) at Rutgers University Radon course
• I have passed the NJ DEP Radon Exam
• I have passed the National Radon Proficiency Program Radon Exam (NRPP)
• I have passed the InterNACHI Radon exam
• I am a member in good standing with the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
• I am a member in good standing with the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI)
• I follow and abide by the InterNACHI and ASHI Standards of Practice
• I abide by the InterNACHI and ASHI strict Code of Ethics
• I am a member of the International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants (IAC2)
• I am a HUD 203 Consultant
• I am a member of the Realtors Association of the Palm Beaches (w/supra key)